EPA Certified Water Testing Laboratory
Firmly rooted in the highest environmental testing standards, Suburban Testing Labs’ EPA-certified water testing laboratory is ready to be your partner for success.
Suburban Testing Labs is a nationally recognized independent environmental testing laboratory that specializes in analysis of water, wastewater, soil, and solid materials. We provide testing services to environmental consultants and engineers; wastewater treatment plants and operators; drinking water suppliers; water treatment companies; brownfields, site remediation, development professionals; and others.
Why Choose Us?
- Accreditation: Suburban Testing Labs is accredited in accordance with the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) for public drinking water, non-potable water, and solid and chemical materials in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Our highly developed quality system ensures uncompromising data quality.
- Accuracy: Our quality team has instituted a rigorous process for thorough data review at multiple levels of the laboratory to ensure you have results you can count on. We have three levels of data review providing important double checks to ensure accuracy.
- Timeliness & Cost-Efficiency: We understand industry needs and consistently respond with faster than average turnaround times while maintaining competitive prices.
- Expertise: Knowledgeable project managers who can provide customized solutions to every project.
- Customer Service: From ordering sample containers, to answering technical questions, our Client Services Department is here to help you with whatever you need.
Our Water Analysis Services
When your labs are insufficient for the necessary scale of research, Suburban Testing Labs has the resources needed to secure the information required for optimal results.
Drinking Water Analysis
Thanks to the potential for contamination in many public drinking water sources, regular drinking water testing is invaluable. As one of our core services, ensuring your water is safe is our top priority. In 2020, we performed more than 45,000 analyses on drinking water samples from wells and water suppliers that serve more than 2.8 million Americans.
Trustworthy groundwater analysis is essential in making important decisions. We provide reputable data for spray fields, landfills, contaminated sites, investigations, and other monitoring programs. Our analysis can help determine the state of the groundwater in an area, providing insight into negative environmental effects, supporting program initiatives, and informing key decision-making processes.
Public Pool Analysis
Public swimming pools are required to test for bacteria, and we offer comprehensive solutions to meet your testing needs. We provide certified public pool analysis for coliform bacteria, pH, and chlorine/bromine, and will provide telephone consultation to help you troubleshoot water-related problems. Whether you are a summertime only pool or open year-round, we can help.
National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit-required testing for wastewater treatment plants is where Suburban Testing Labs excels. We cater to the certified operator’s needs with fast, convenient, and specialized testing. Our highly trained field technicians will ensure that your samples are collected, stored properly, and transported according to all EPA requirements.
The Suburban Testing Labs EPA-certified water testing laboratory can assist you with your environmental testing and analytical needs and prioritizes rapid delivery of results. If you’re interested in partnering with us, call us at 610-375-TEST or visit our contact page for more information.