Happy New Year! Reflecting on an incredible 2014
Happy New Year, Clients and Friends! The start of a new year is a great opportunity to reflect on the previous year and look ahead at new horizons. 2014 was incredible. Thank you very much for your partnership in 2014. We enjoyed this past year and truly appreciate clients like you.
2014 marked many exciting milestones for us:
- We released a new mobile app which provides yet another way for our clients to connect with their testing lab, and keeps us on the cutting edge of our competition.
- To continue to increase our customer experience, we embarked on a 6 month project to upgrade our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), which will enhance the online access site for our clients, and improve our database functionality. We are looking forward to this much needed improvement, and release date is expected to be March 2015.
- We maintained an average turnaround time adherence of greater than 95%. We understand our clients can’t wait for results!
- We invested in multiple new instruments to increase capacity and grow technologically.
From a business standpoint, we were once again listed on the list of Top 50 Businesses in Greater Reading at #25, and were featured as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine. A proud moment for our team.
- We celebrated the United Way Day of Caring in September with a great volunteer event supporting the Berks Conservancy. This organization helps to protect our local watersheds, which is a cause close to our hearts.
- We also welcomed many new and experienced team members this year to enhance our technical aptitude.
- We continue to strive to support our long-time loyal clients, and work every day to ensure you are satisfied and receive the highest quality data possible!
On behalf of the entire team at Suburban Testing Labs, I would like to thank you for your continued friendship. We look forward to the opportunity of working together in 2015.
Sara Kuzma-Stump, Director of Client Services