PCB Course at NJLSRP Site Remediation Conference
Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) were used in hundreds of industrial/commercial applications. Our President, Rich Stump, will be presenting with Keith Gagnon, LSRP with over 30 years of experience on the topic of PCB remediation, will be presenting at next week’s NJ LSRP Site Remediation Conference. This two hour course will provide 2 Continuing Ed Credits (1 Technical, 1 Regulatory) for attendees. The main takeaways for this course include these specific learning objectives:
- Overview of the history of PCBs – what are they and where do they come from?
- How are PCBs analyzed in an environmental laboratory?
- How do you interpret laboratory data?
- Review of PCB remediation requirements.
- Discussion of the interaction
Don’t miss out on this interesting topic with two expert instructors! Sign up today.