Environmental Testing Labs Maryland
As one of the top-quality environmental testing labs in Maryland, Suburban Testing Labs offers a full suite of services, including advanced and specialized sciences.
Since 1963, Suburban Testing Labs has grown from a small, regional water testing company to one of the largest family-owned, independent, single-site environmental testing laboratories in North America.
We have decades of experience in environmental testing for microbiological, inorganic and organic contaminants, metals, and radiologicals, and provide our clients with responsive turnaround, best-in-class testing support, innovative science, regulatory expertise, and high-quality data.
Suburban Testing Labs provides testing services for all types of industries that test potable water, non-potable water, and soil/solid materials to protect public health and preserve the environment, such as environmental consultants and engineers; wastewater treatment plants and operators; drinking water suppliers; water treatment companies; brownfields, site remediation, and development professionals; and more.
Our services include:
Drinking Water Analysis: One of our core services, we offer a broad range of general chemistry, organic, and metals tests for public drinking water.
Ground Water Analysis: In our commitment to a clean and safe environment, we have expertise in testing groundwater for spray fields, landfills, contaminated sites, investigations, and other monitoring programs.
Landfill Testing: Our field services team is equipped to manage your landfill or disposal facility sampling needs, including monitoring well sampling, solid waste sampling, and trustworthy drinking water sample collection.
Public Swimming Pools: We offer comprehensive solutions for your testing needs, including certified analysis for coliform bacteria, pH, and chlorine/bromine as required.
Site Remediation & Waste Disposal Testing: Our team can support your environmental remediation projects, waste disposal, brownfields, site assessments/closures, facility expansion/redevelopment, permitting, and regulatory compliance.
Soil, Solid and Chemical Materials Analysis: We are your experts for solid and chemical materials analysis, including soils, biosolids, sludge, and grit. Testing for RCRA/TCLP metals, organics, inorganics, and priority pollutants are core services.
Wastewater Analysis: We excel at National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit-required testing for wastewater treatment plants. Our highly trained field technicians will ensure that your samples are collected, stored properly, and transported according to all EPA requirements.
Underground Storage Tank Removal & Remediation Analysis: We have safely removed and/or decommissioned underground storage tanks and above-ground storage tanks in the most rigorous regulated locations.
Reasons to Choose Us
- Accreditation: Suburban Testing Labs is accredited in accordance with the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) for public drinking water, non-potable water, and solid and chemical materials in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Our highly developed quality system ensures uncompromising data quality.
- Accuracy: Our quality team has instituted a rigorous process for thorough data review at multiple levels of the laboratory to ensure you have results you can count on. We have three levels of data review providing important double checks to ensure accuracy.
- Timeliness & Cost-Efficiency: We understand industry needs and consistently respond with faster than average turnaround times while maintaining competitive prices.
- Expertise: Knowledgeable project managers who can provide customized solutions to every project.
- Customer Service: From ordering sample containers, to answering technical questions, our Client Services Department is here to help you with whatever you need.
Firmly rooted in high environmental testing standards, Suburban Testing Labs is ready to be your partner for success in Maryland. Please contact us at 610-375-TEST for assistance with your environmental testing and analytical needs.