The end of the year is a great opportunity to say thank you to our customers for their continued loyalty and friendship. Thank you very much for your partnership in 2013. We have enjoyed this year and truly appreciate clients like you.
It’s also a great opportunity to look back at all that has changed. 2013 marked many exciting milestones, growth, and improvements for us:
- We celebrated 50 years in business with 2 volunteer events for the American Cancer Society and Berks Conservancy.
- We re-branded as Suburban Testing Labs, and updated our logo and website. A much needed and welcomed change! If you haven’t checked out our new site, visit us at suburbantestinglabs.com. We hope you find it an improvement!
- We began operating our first offsite location at the City of Easton WWTP, and it’s gone so well that the team there won the EPWPCOA Award for Laboratory Excellence! A true honor.
- We became 1 of only 22 labs in the country EPA approved for 5 UCMR3 methods for drinking water, enabling us to perform very low level analysis for emerging contaminants like hexavalent chromium and 1,4-dioxane.
- We also gained accreditation for Helminth Ova and Salmonella in biosolids, a rarity in our industry, and added many organics methods for soils/solids to our scope of accreditation.
- From a business standpoint, we were once again listed on the list of Top 50 Businesses in Greater Reading at #22. A proud moment for our team.
- We also welcomed many new and experienced team members this year, including Rob Schwindt, John Weisman, Beth Witouski, Debbie Hannum and Linda Lohr. Their experience in the lab alone adds up to around 75 years in the industry! All great additions.
On behalf of the team at Suburban Testing Labs, I would like to thank you for your continued friendship. We look forward to the opportunity of working together in 2014. We hope this season is filled with health and happiness!
Sara Kuzma-Stump, Director of Client Services